This ship delivers clean, crisp Scandinavian styling and a reputation as an excellent ship in the Antarctic. Built to sail the ice-choked waters of Greenland, Ocean Nova’s ice-strengthened hull has enabled the ship to park in the ice of the Weddell Sea!
Destinations: Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)
All prices are per person.
- Antarctic Adventure: Actively Exploring the Peninsula >
- Crossing the Circle: Southern Expedition >
- Antarctic Quest via the Falklands (Malvinas) and South Georgia >
Cabins and Amenities
- 37 outside cabins, all featuring private facilities.
- Spacious dining room with unreserved seating: buffet-style breakfast with table service; table-service lunch and dinner with main course choices from a changing daily menu; cakes served in mid-afternoon.
- Glass-enclosed observation lounge and presentation room.
- Lounge and bar, open late morning, afternoon and evening with a wide selection of wines and spirits; coffee, tea available all day.
- Library with collection of polar-themed books.
- Ship-to-shore communications via satellite.
- Clinic with licensed doctor.
- Exercise room.
- Dedicated single cabins.
- Please note: there is no passenger elevator between decks.
|Staff & Crew:||38|
|Propulsion:||Diesel engines – 2,000-horsepower|
|Ice Class:||1B, EO (Hull Ice 1A)|
|Cruising Speed:||12 knots in open water|
|Triple||2 lower / 1 upper berth, private facilities|
|Twin Lower Lower||2 lower berths, private facilities|
|Dedicated Single||1 lower berth, private facilities|